- Members should make and pay for bookings via the booking website.
When booking ensure your contact details are up-to-date in each booking.
- If you wish to change or add to your booking open your booking details on the website and use the “Change Booking” button.
- Winter and Off-peak dinner is included in tariff 6 nights/week. Vegetarian diets will be catered for and must be advised at least two weeks in advance of visit. All other special diets need to self cater.
- Late arrival during winter: If you require dinner to be kept, phone Lodge Manager during week prior.
- Bedroom cleaning $35 per room, $10 per bunk bed and linen $25 per person. Linen exchanged for clean linen during booking, by arrangement with lodge managers, $25 per person.
- Each room has one car park allocated.
- During summer, visitors are responsible for cleaning the communal areas. Visitors may pay to have the communal areas cleaned for them by paying the communal area cleaning fee of $185 at the time of the booking.
- During summer the spa is only available if paid for when booking.
- The bunk room may be booked exclusively by families of 5 with 3 or more children, or by a member with 4 guests.
- Members booking in guests must be present for the full duration of the booking.
- Members may book a maximum of two rooms and bring a maximum of five adult guests per booking in the winter and off-peak periods.
- 18 to 26 year old Dinner Plain members will be charged AAC rate for their 18 to 26 y/o guests.
- All adult visitors to the lodge must abide by posted signage and directions from the Lodge Managers and be familiar with the “AAC Dinner Plain Lodge Use Behaviour Standards”.
Extra rules for booking during the Priority Booking Period.
(Feb 1 to March 15)
Between 8pm on February 1st and 6th, 2023, a member may book a maximum of 7 days during the 2023 Winter and Off Peak periods. Members who book more than 7 days will have their bookings cancelled and the cancellation fee will apply.
Between 8pm on February 7 and March 15 a member may bring the total 2023 Winter and Off-Peak days booked to 14. Members who book more than 14 days will have their bookings cancelled and the cancellation fee will apply.
During the priority booking period (February 1 to March 15) only families with school age children may make bookings during the 2023 school holidays (24 June to 15 July and 16 September to 7 October). Adult members whose employment restricts taking holidays to within these dates should seek approval to book from the Booking Officer prior to the priority booking period.
- Cancellations may be done online
All booking cancellations will incur at least a 15% charge.
Notice of cancellation Refund More than 28 days 85% 14 to 28 days 75% Less than 14 days Nil
If a cancelled room is rebooked then an 85% refund will be given.