Booking Priorities, Opening Dates & General Information 2023
Opening of Bookings for Winter Week & 5 Night Midweek*
|1st||Members booking themselves in their own lodge#||Member||1 Feb|
|2nd||AAC members booking in other lodges# ^||AAC||1 March|
|3rd||Spouse or children of member accompanied by that member in own lodge||Guest||8 March|
|4th||Non-member guests accompanied by member||Guest||15 March|
* Niseko bookings open from 1 April. At Dinner Plain bookings made during the priority period 1 Feb - 15 March are subject to different conditions - see lodge details.
# Dinner Plain booking is for exclusive use of a room; guests may be booked into the room with the member or AAC member
^ At Anton, Anton Associate Members have same opening dates as AAC members
- All lodges: No smoking. No pets
- All 1st priority bookings made in the 1 priority period have equal priority. Then all bookings are taken in order of receipt.
- Midweek, for booking priority purposes, is five nights, Sunday to Thursday, at Anton, Dinner Plain and Falls Creek. Perisher 4 night (Sunday to Wednesday) and 3 night (Thursday to Saturday) are equivalent. Individual lodges may accept different booking start days/durations after the initial booking priority period. Dinner Plain also allows other complying bookings in the booking priority period, see lodge details for further information.
- Weekend minimum booking: Friday and Saturday nights (no single nights)
- Refer to lodge details or booking officer for opening of bookings for summer and winter stays other than 7 or 5 nights beginning Sunday
- Refer to lodge details for variations: ie children's rates etc
- Rates from Friday of King's Birthday Weekend (NSW & Vic) except where noted for individual lodges
- Restrictions on age of children for family booking priority may vary at individual lodges
- All prices include GST (except Niseko).
Making a booking 2023
Some lodges may have overriding conditions and rates if COVID-19 precautions are required
- Members are encouraged to use the online booking system when booking into Anton, Dinner Plain, Falls Creek and Perisher.
- The online booking system allows AAC members to book into most other AAC lodges as well as their own. To book into an AAC lodge other than your own, log on to the desired lodge using your member number, surname and the name of your own lodge from the 'Login From' list.
- If including other members in your booking at a lodge other than their home lodge, get them to quickly log in to that lodge first. This is necessary to ensure that they can be offered the correct rate.
For bookings to be confirmed
- Current annual subscription must have been paid.
- Payment in full must be made.
- Different priority bookings are processed on the different dates. When lodging bookings that have different priorities, it is essential to make separate bookings and separate payments for the different priorities, otherwise your bookings will be processed at the date of the lowest priority you lodge.
Family and guests
- Non-member spouse and children of a member must be accompanied by the member. Different conditions apply to Niseko.
- The lodges are run for their members. Guests must be booked, and paid for, by their accompanying member.
Information to be supplied when making a booking
- Booking is via the CBDWeb on-line system (except for Niseko). The Booking member should check their contact details are correct whilst booking. Names must be provided for guests at time of booking.
What to take
- Most lodges provide linen in winter but require you to supply your own in summer. See individual lodge details
- Bookings are made available only to the people specifically named in the booking. Bookings are not transferable. If someone booked can't attend, a new booking must be made through the booking agent, who will give preference to those on the waiting list. Please don't arrive at the lodge with a 'transferred' booking - it won't be accepted.
- Please notify cancellations promptly.
- Cancellations will create a credit in the booking system.
- Applications for refunds must be made in writing to the relevant lodge's Booking Officer, by the end of the season.
Cancellation Refunds/Credits *
|Notice of cancellation||Refund/Credit|
|More than 28 days||85%|
|14 to 28 days||75%|
|Less than 14 days||Nil|
* See Anton booking information and Niseko booking information for their different refund policies
State School Holidays 2023
All dates taken from state government websites as of 9/11/2022
|ACT||1 Jul - 16 Jul||23 Sep - 8 Oct|
|NSW||1 Jul - 16 Jul||23 Sep - 8 Oct|
|QLD||24 Jun - 9 Jul||16 Sep - 2 Oct|
|SA||8 Jul - 23 Jul||30 Sep - 15 Oct|
|TAS||8 Jul - 24 Jul||30 Sep - 15 Oct|
|VIC||24 Jun - 9 Jul||16 Sep - 1 Oct|
|WA||1 Jul - 16 Jul||23 Sep - 8 Oct|
See rates, entry/exit times, booking officer and general booking information for each lodge
AAC Events 2023
AAC Interclub Race Weekend at Falls Creek
- Interclub race day Saturday, 9 September
- Friday & Saturday night accommodation for race weekend: Dinner & drinks provided on Saturday night, continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday. Price to be advised
- Nights of Sunday 23 July - Saturday 29 July
- All AAC members may stay at any AAC lodge at the same tariff and priority as a member of that lodge. Book from 1 February via online system or agent of booked lodge.
Printing Booking Information
The consolidated national booking PDF is no longer produced
Most single articles can be printed using the gear/settings icon that appears near their top right corner. This means you can print just the bit that you want.
Each page of booking information also has a big button near the top of the page to display the page in print friendly format. then you can use your normal browser print facility to print it.