These rules will apply at Anton to the extent of any difference with other quoted AAC policies.
Online booking into Anton is available to Anton and AAC members for themselves, accompanying family and guests.
Bookings can only be made by financial members and all communication and confirmation is via email, so your email address must be kept current in the system.
Online bookings are credit or debit card only. No bookings will be held without payment. If you cannot pay by credit or debit card, EFT can only be arranged via the Booking Agent.
Only one credit card can be used per booking, where payment needs to be split over several cards, a separate booking needs to be made for each card used.
Once the booking has been made, an invoice will be emailed to the member for immediate payment. Failed payments, or those not made within 24 hours will cancel the booking.
If at the time you want to book there are no beds available, you can select ‘waitlist’ at step one of the booking process. If there is a cancellation you will be advised and offered the booking.
Sports Week Bookings
A non-refundable surcharge is applicable to ‘Sports Week’ bookings to pay for the week’s ski lessons and race operations. This charge is applicable to all members and guests staying at Anton during that week. If you haven’t selected the surcharge for each person in your booking (at step 2 of the booking process), your booking will have the status ‘Waitlisted’, pending review and authorization if applicable, by the booking officer.
Any summer booking inquiries should be directed to our Booking Agent, Alan Long.
- 28 or more days notice = 75% credit
- 27 or less days notice = no credit
- Members can cancel their bookings online, or by contacting the Booking Officer. The booking system will apply the applicable credit to the Members account.
- You can book with confidence. Cancellations activated by the club in response to official government restrictions for Covid 19 will be credited in full.
- Applications for cancelled booking refunds must be made in writing to the Anton Committee prior to the end of the season and include a copy of the booking system cancellation acknowledgement email.
Booking priority opening dates for weekend (Friday & Saturday nights) and short ( 2-4 days) midweek bookings:
- Full Members: 28 days in advance
- Associate Members and AAC Reciprocal bookings: 16 days in advance
- Guests: 15 days in advance
Shared Room Bookings
The rooms considered as “Shared Rooms” are:
- Rooms with 2 x single beds: 1, 11, 14
- Rooms with 1 x double & 1 x single bed: 8, 9
- Rooms with 4 x single beds: 7,15,16
In the traditional spirit of a club lodge, these rooms are designed to provide flexibility and access for those who come to the lodge on their own or in groups that may not fill a shared room to its capacity.
To make achieving your booking requirements easier and respecting the needs of others, the availability charts will now show gender and age of any guest already booked in.
An individual member (1 person in the booking and booking first in that room) can book themselves into a “Shared Room” and the remaining beds may be booked by other people at any time thereafter with the following NEW conditions:
- The gender of adult persons or children over 12 will not be mixed without express agreement of the persons who booked first and relevant parent/guardian if applicable. This is the responsibility of the member who books second. This is achieved by contacting the booking officer in advance.
- Children under 12 and persons over 12 of either gender will not be mixed without express agreement of the persons who booked first and relevant parent/guardian if applicable. This is the responsibility of the member who books second. This is achieved by contacting the booking officer in advance.
- Unrelated children under 12 may be of mixed genders.
Other Booking Rules
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Maximum booking 3 weeks
- 4 guests per member
- Free rate anytime for Child Under 4 is dependent on the child sleeping in porta cot or similar in double room where both bed places are booked and paid for by parents/guardians.
Child Under 4 free rate does not apply to bunk rooms. All other children pay Child rates.
- Members are responsible for the behaviour of their children and guests.
• An adult member must accompany members and guests who are under 18
• Age and gender must be entered for each guest on any booking
All Winter Booking rates include
- Provision of linen (fitted bottom sheet, doona cover, pillow case, bath towel and mat). No opt out possible.
- All bedroom cleaning provided by lodge managers. No opt out possible.
- Continental Breakfast items provided
Summer booking rates do not include cleaning, linen or breakfast material
Winter booking process will facilitate 2 optional extra services via outside providers at negotiated concessional rates. Payment will be between user and service provider.
- Over snow luggage delivery
- Grocery delivery and put away service
- See Anton web site or booking confirmation email for more information