- Members should make and pay for bookings via the booking website
- When booking ensure your contact details are up-to-date in each booking
- If you have a problem booking or paying, or you wish to change or add to your booking, email all details to the booking officer.
- Winter dinner included in tariff (excluding Wednesday) from 13th June until 9th October. Vegetarian and coeliac diets will be catered for and must be advised at least two weeks in advance of visit. All other special diets need to self cater.
- Late arrival during winter: If you require dinner to be kept, phone Lodge Manager during week prior.
- Bedroom cleaning $30 per room, $5 per bunk bed and linen $15 per person per week or less. Linen exchanged for clean linen during booking, by arrangement with lodge managers, $15 per person.
- Each room has one car park allocated.
- During summer, whilst impacted by Covid 19, a communal area cleaning fee of $150 will apply and be shared pro-rata between the bookings in the Lodge at the time.
- During summer the spa is only available when requested in advance via booking officer: $80 for set up and cleaning.
- The bunk room may be booked exclusively by families of 5 with 3 or more children.
- Members booking in guests must be present for the full duration of the booking.
- Members may book a maximum of two rooms and bring a maximum of three adult guests per booking in the winter and off peak periods.
- Between February 1st and March 15th a member may book a maximum of 14 days during the Winter and Off Peak periods.
- 18 to 26 year old Dinner Plain members will be charged AAC rate for their 18 to 26 y/o guests.
- All adult visitors to the lodge must complete and sign the Covid 19 Waiver
Contact the lodge
Phone (03) 5159 6444
Book at aacdinnerplain.cbdweb.net .