Book at aacdinnerplain.cbdweb.net . Non Dinner Plain AAC members should log in via their own lodge's booking site and then select the Dinner Plain site
- Members should make and pay for bookings via the booking website
- When booking ensure your contact details are up-to-date in each booking
- If you have a problem booking or paying, or you wish to change or add to your booking, email all details to the booking officer.
- Winter dinner included in tariff (excluding Wednesday) from June 5th until 10th October. Vegetarian and coeliac diets will be catered for and must be advised at least two weeks in advance of visit. All other special diets need to self cater.
- Late arrival during winter: If you require dinner to be kept, phone Lodge Manager during week prior.
- Bedroom cleaning $30 per room and linen $15 per person per week (or less). Linen exchanged for clean linen during booking $15 per person (by arrangement with lodge managers.
- Each room has one car park allocated.
- During summer the spa is only available when requested in advance via booking officer: $75 for set up and cleaning.
- The bunk room may be booked exclusively by families of 5 with 3 or more children
- Members booking in guests must be present for the full duration of the booking
- Members may book a maximum of two rooms and bring a maximum of three adult guests per booking in the winter and off peak season
- Between February 1st and March 15th a member may book a maximum of 14 days during the Winter and Off Peak periods.
- 18 to 26 year old Dinner Plain members will be charged AAC rate for their 18 to 26 y/o guests.
Contact the lodge
Phone (03) 5159 6444
Fax (03) 5159 6497