Opening of Bookings for Winter Week & 5 Night Midweek*
|1st||Members booking themselves in their own lodge||Member||1 Feb|
|2nd||AAC members booking in other lodges||AAC||1 March|
|3rd||Spouse or children of member accompanied by that member in own lodge||Guest||8 March|
|4th||Non-member guests accompanied by member||Guest||15 March|
* Niseko bookings open from 1 April
- All lodges: No smoking. No pets
- All 1st priority bookings made in the 1 priority period have equal priority. Then all bookings are taken in order of receipt.
- Midweek, for booking priority purposes, is five nights, Sunday to Thursday, at Anton, Dinner Plain and Falls Creek. Perisher 4 night (Sunday to Wednesday) and 3 night (Thursday to Saturday) are equivalent. Individual lodges may accept different booking start days/durations after the initial booking priority period. Dinner Plain also allows other complying bookings in the booking priority period, see lodge details for further information.
- Weekend minimum booking: Friday and Saturday nights (no single nights).
- Refer to lodge details or booking officer for opening of bookings for summer and winter stays other than 7 or 5 nights beginning Sunday
- Refer to lodge details for variations: ie children's rates etc
- Rates from Friday of Queen's Birthday Weekend (NSW & Vic) except where noted for individual lodges
- Restrictions on age of children for family booking priority may vary at individual lodges
- All prices include GST (except Niseko).