Lodge Phone: 03 5758 3209
- Off peak from 8 June to 27 June and from 6 September to end of season.
- Winter tariff is from 28 June to 5 September.
- Season opening weekend at Summer rates, but off-peak services.
- Summer rates apply at all other non season times.
- Peaks Challenge bicycle event weekend (6-8 March): min 2 night booking, special rate & services. Per night: Members $70, AAC $80, Guests $90. Contact booking officer for details. Book early.
- Members & guests under 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 18 years old at time of stay are charged at 50% adult rate.
- Children under 3 years old at time of stay are free-of-charge.
- Week is seven nights: Sunday to Saturday nights.
- Mid-Week is five nights: Sunday to Thursday nights.
- Weekend is two nights: Friday & Saturday nights.
- Included in tariffs: Full cooked breakfast in winter peak season and continental breakfast in off-peak season.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and rooms cleaned on departure during ski season only.
- Bookings during peak winter season of more than two continuous weeks and large guest group bookings are subject to Committee approval.
- Summer: minimum booking $300 for lodge opening,
- No pets.
- AAC Falls Creek Race Week Sunday 2 Aug - Saturday 8 Augt. Race Weekend 7-8 August, with Race and Dinner on Saturday 7 August.
Surcharge for Race week or weekend $50, includes presentation dinner and race entry (children half price).
- Opening times for weekend and other bookings other than Week, Midweek, Opening or Race weekends
Single nights can only be booked 1 day prior
Members: 19 days prior (Monday)
AAC reciprocal: 16 days prior (Thursday)
Guests: 15 days prior (Friday)
Bookings may be requested earlier, but cannot be confirmed till bookings officially open. The online booking system provides a Waitlist facility that allows you to request weekend and other short bookings ahead of the official opening time. Please take the time to read about Waitlist on the Booking Rules page of the booking system.