- Members of Anton, Dinner Plain, Falls Creek and Perisher are encouraged to use the online booking system that is accessible from their websites.
For bookings to be confirmed
- Current annual subscription must have been paid
- Payment in full must accompany bookings
- Different priority bookings are processed on the different dates. When lodging bookings that have different priorities, it is essential to make separate bookings and separate payments for the different priorities, otherwise your bookings will be processed at the date of the lowest priority you lodge.
Family and guests
- Non-member spouse and children of a member must be accompanied by the member. Different conditions apply to Niseko.
- The lodges are run for their members. Guests must be booked, and paid for, by their accompanying member.
Information to be supplied when making a booking
- For each applicant being booked please supply full name, sex and membership status (ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th priority).
- The dates you require and any second preference dates.
- Telephone numbers & email addresses where you can be contacted day and night. Mail & fax bookings must be on printed booking form, available on the website.
What to take
- Bookings voucher must be taken to all lodges , except where online bookings do not require them
- In winter, linen to Anton only. See individual lodge details for summer.
- Bookings are made available only to the people specifically named on booking vouchers. Bookings are not transferable. If someone booked can’t attend, a new booking must be made through the booking agent, who will
give preference to those on the waiting list. Please don’t arrive at the lodge with a ‘transferred’booking - it won’t be accepted.
- Please notify cancellations promptly
- Applications for refunds must be made in writing to the relevant lodge committee, by the end of the season. Enclose booking agent’s cancellation voucher and original booking voucher.
|Notice of cancellation||Refund|
|More than 28 days||85%|
|14 to 28 days||75%|
|Less than 14 days||Nil|